9.29.2012

Button, Button, Who's Got the Button?

Katie, from Katie's French Language Cafe, recently contacted me needing a grab button for her new Friday link-up.  Her brand new link-up, French Cuisine Friday, is for any foodie who has a recipe to share!


Elizabeth, from A Mama's Story, also contacted me requesting a button for her soon-to-come Friday link-up.  Hers is for all the homeschooling mamas out there to come by and link-up their days with pictures of what they're up to.  She needed help choosing a name for her party, so I gave her several suggestions.  She chose "'Our Days' Homeschool Link-Up."  Pretty cute, right?


Buttons are great to have for your link-ups!  Your reader can take your button and add it to her own blog where even more people will see it and come to your party!  "Featured" buttons are almost as great an addition.  If you feature those who link with you, they'll be rewarded by being able to post an "I was featured" button on their blog, linking back to you.  It's a win-win situation!

If you have a link party and are in need of a button or two, feel free to contact me with your questions, or fill out this form to get your own!

post signature

2 comments:

  1. The buttons are so pretty...you are still the best blog designer! I still get compliments about my blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Kim! It's good to see you here! I'm glad you're still enjoying your design from me! Take care.

      Delete

Thank you for visiting An Original Belle and leaving a comment. I love to hear from you!