6.01.2012

Springtime's Apple Blossoms

I love these deep-hued blossoms.  The rich pink fades to white as they grow and bloom and then drop away, allowing the fruit to form.  Already, there are apples on the trees.  It will soon be time to thin them, giving room to the healthiest fruits.






Then it will be time to pick them and enjoy their sweet refreshment during the summer months.  I love a variety of fruit, especially straight from the garden.  What can compare with a crisp apple, juicy orange, or ruby red cherry?  Mmmm!

post signature

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous photos of the apple tree...neat how apples begin.
    I like your header too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Kim! I'm so glad you stopped by and hope you are doing well!

      Delete
  2. Gourgeous shots!! I love apple blossoms. So beautiful!
    Tiffany
    http://thecraftyhome.net

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting An Original Belle and leaving a comment. I love to hear from you!