6.05.2012

Premade Facebook Timeline Cover Photos Coming Tomorrow! Just $10.00!

Hey there, readers!  Just a little note to let you in on a super secret!  Tomorrow will be the launch of an all new AdoraBelle Designs item: Premade FB Cover Photos!  Most of us could use a cute cover photo, right?  I know I could.  But because I want to please you, my beloved readers, I've been working on items for you instead of tending to my own sad FB page.

Tomorrow, you will have the opportunity of choosing from a selection of 15 covers that can be personalized with your own photos!  Each one will cost only $10.00.  Think that sounds good?  There's more!  If you are one of the first three to order, you will get your FB cover photo for only $5.00!  


The post containing all of the selections will launch on 6-6-12 at 12:00 A.M. PST!  You won't want to miss it!  I'll see you there!

post signature

1 comment:

  1. I hope that's not like at midnight my time! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting An Original Belle and leaving a comment. I love to hear from you!