5.15.2012

New Design for Lara D. & New Design Techniques!

You've probably noticed that I haven't posted any new designs in some time.  While I was busy working on smaller items for past clients, Lara's is the only full blog I've designed recently.  And during this short lull I was occupied recovering from a minor surgery and learning all I could to make blogs even better than before!  

If you've ever wanted a custom navbar or custom tabs, now is the time to place your order!  Or how about social media icons that are actually located within the header, and not taking up room on your sidebar?  I can do that too!  Take a look at Lara's blog below to see an example of both:

Visit Lara's Blog
No more staying within the margins set by Blogger.  Navbars can be wrapped around the body to give a very finished appearance, or tabbed in many different ways!  Social media icons can be vertical or horizontal, and wherever you want them placed in the header!  There are so many new options available!

The package prices remain the same.  If you just want a header, there are now two options available: 

  •  one custom header, or 
  •  one custom header with tabs/navbar and social media icons  

The prices vary.  Incorporating so many goodies into the header is a lot of work and requires many, many hours to create.  Visit my Design Page to see pricing or contact me for more information.  I'd be happy to answer any questions!


Lara says:  

"I want to thank An Original Belle for designing the new look here at Heart at Home. I am very pleased... it is exactly the look I was hoping for and I would recommend her to anyone looking for a new blog design.  Thank you for sharing your beautiful, creative talent!"

Thank you, Lara!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting An Original Belle and leaving a comment. I love to hear from you!