3.09.2012

New Design Item: Facebook Timeline Cover Photo

Facebook is changing on March 30, 2012, and with it comes a new feature: a cover photo.  Your cover photo is the first thing people will see when they visit your page!  It is a large area in which you can add your own photo, similar to a header for your blog.  


I am now offering custom Facebook Timeline Cover Photos in addition to my usual design services.  

See my own cover photo below:

This is one I designed for Marci F.:

And here is one I designed for Amber R.:

When you purchase a cover photo, you can choose to:

   • have it match your blog header
   • use a photo you love and add text
   • use a pretty background and add a quote
   • have a collage of your own photos

The possibilities are endless!  If you decide to have your Facebook cover photo professionally designed, visit my design page to view pricing and contact information under the heading "individual items."

post signature

1 comment:

Thank you for visiting An Original Belle and leaving a comment. I love to hear from you!