3.12.2012

Make-It-Yourself Monday #19 & Link-up

Welcome!  It's the nineteenth edition of M-I-Y Monday, where you show us how it's done!  If you made it yourself, we want to see it, whether it be crafts, recipes, sewing tutorials or anything related.  Each Monday three submissions from the previous week will be featured right here!  Here are today's lovely features:

I'm loving this Camera Strap Cover from Mom 4 Real!  What a fabulous "designer" idea with complete and detailed instructions!

And who would have thought an Up-cycled Nut Jar could be so cute?  This one from Silver Boxes featuring beautiful paper rosettes is so very sweet.  

Last, but definitely not least, are these astoundingly creative Paper Easter Bunnies from Moments with the Montanos!  Again, those rolled paper rosettes make an appearance.  Love these cuties!

Congratulations on being featured!  You are among the first to be invited to pick up the all new FEATURED BUTTON below!  

If you've been featured here on M-I-Y Monday in the past, feel free to grab the featured button for yourself and show the world that YOU were featured!

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Here's how the linky works:
Link up as many posts as you want, as long as they are your own be it crafts, sewing projects, or recipes.  The linky will be open until Saturday.

My Rules:
1. Friend An Original Belle in some capacity via RSS, GFC, Facebook, or Twitter.
2. Please display my button or a link-back to my blog in your linked up posts.
3. Visit at least one blog while you're here.  We all love visitors and comments!

Grab my button to share the party:


Linking up with some of the following:  Making Your Home Sing Monday @ Mom's The WordWeekend Warrior Mondays @ Ask AnnaWhat's In The Gunnysack?, Ninth Street NotionsSo Creative Party TimeMore The Merrier MondayMeet Me MondayBedazzle Me MondayShow It OffTeach Me TuesdaysDomestically Divine TuesdayTitus 2sdayGratituesdayTackle It TuesdayYesterday on TuesdayRaising HomemakersDeep Roots At Home, Women Living Well WednesdayWorks-For-Me WednesdayGinger Snap CraftsProverbs 31 ThursdaysLittle Natural CottageThe Shabby Creek CottageThe Artsy Girl Connection At The Picket FenceLike a Bubbling BrookWhipperberry, Craftionary, Positively Splendid

post signature


13 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting...hope you week ahead is fab!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely features! This is my first time stopping by and linking up! Thanks for hosting!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting!
    I'm linking up my soothing lotion bars that are so easy to make.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for featuring my Nut Jar Upcycle! You made my day! Thanks again for hosting us.

    ~Steph @ Silver Boxes

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you sooo much for featuring my Camera Strap Cover! It truly made my crazy Monday so much better!

    Jessica @ Mom 4 Real

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for leaving me SUCH a lovely comment! Our Easter Bonnets are all linked up now!

    Maggy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for hosting! :) I linked up my favorite do it yourself- home cured corned beef! :)

    http://stitchingheartstogether.blogspot.com/2012/03/home-cured-corned-beef.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi! i'm new here, found you via DIY home sweet home. Looks like i found you on a good day! :) Lovin' the blog!

    I've added your linky party to my reel. Thanks for hosting!

    Mandy
    www.smallfineprint.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for hosting! Just linked up my Vegetable Pasta.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks so much for hosting. Great features this week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi, I`m new here.
    You have such an pretty blog;) Thank you for hosting this party, I´m your newest follower;)

    Lovely greetings from Germany....

    http://pudel-design.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for linking on Busy Monday at A Pinch of Joy. Hope to see you again soon – the links are open!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting An Original Belle and leaving a comment. I love to hear from you!