2.21.2012

New Design for Marci F.

She asked for a warm, cozy design that depicted homemaking, cooking and hospitality.  Her colors focused around the header images, and really brings one into the vision of her blog.  I simply loved working with these colors, and of course, Marci.  She's really a lovely person to know and was so sweet and easy to please.

Here's the before:

Here is the after:

What a difference!  I love how it just warmed everything right up!  Marci blogs about her life as a wife, mom and grandmother and posts about homemaking, cooking, natural cleaning and organization, among other things.  Visit her at Thankful Homemaker!

Looking for a designer?  Look through my portfolio to see my past work or visit my design page to view pricing and packages.

post signature

1 comment:

  1. These are BEAUTIFUL.. I love the first one, bit are amazing.. You are SO talented..!!! Hope things are well.. ~M

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting An Original Belle and leaving a comment. I love to hear from you!