2.15.2012

New Design for Elizabeth B.

When it came time for Elizabeth's design, she asked for a very feminine look with colors in sage and cranberry and a personal photo in the header.  The final design is exactly that, with lovely complimentary shades for her color scheme.  I used a preset (Lightroom) on her photos to give them a becoming aged effect so they blended well with her design and chose a pretty bronzed frame to showcase the photo for the header.

Here is the before:

And here is the after:

It turned out quite lovely!  Elizabeth is just starting to blog again after a long absence, and posts about homeschooling, special needs children, personal wellness, homemaking, natural parenting, and general family life with her husband and five adorable children.  A lot of good information over there!  Visit her at A Mama's Story!

Looking for a designer?  Look through my portfolio to see my past work or visit my design page to view pricing and packages.

post signature

4 comments:

  1. Your redesign posts are so of my favorites! You do good work, Heather!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lovely! Well done, it is looking clear and professional:-)
    love
    jutta

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, I'm so pleased with the new blog that I forgot how the old one looked!

    Thanks for your talent and hard work! I'm so glad you were able to create something lovely. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Jacinda and Jutta! Elizabeth, you're so welcome! I enjoyed the whole process.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting An Original Belle and leaving a comment. I love to hear from you!