2.20.2012

Make-It-Yourself Monday #16 & Link-up

Welcome!  It's the sixteenth edition of M-I-Y Monday, where you show us how it's done!  If you made it yourself, we want to see it, whether it be crafts, recipes, sewing tutorials or anything related.  Each Monday three submissions from the previous week will be featured right here!  Today we have one last Valentine's Day treat, a flower scarf, and a ruffle bib shirt!  Take a look...

Aren't these laced cookies from Suzie HomeCaker amazing?  I'm in awe!  I can't believe she made them herself!

This scarf from Kim's Craft Cottage is so scrumptious!  I adore it!  She's so talented!

And last but not least, this ruffle bib shirt from Shabby Beach Nest is too sweet!  Such an adorable addition to an otherwise simple shirt.

Congratulations to those of you who were featured!  Your talents never cease to amaze me!

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Here's how the linky works:
Link up as many posts as you want, as long as they are your own be it crafts, sewing projects, or recipes.  The linky will be open until Saturday.

My Rules:
1. Please display my button or a link-back to my blog in your linked up posts.
2. Please visit at least one blog while you're here.  We all love visitors and comments!

Grab my button to share the party:



Linking up with some of the following:  Making Your Home Sing Monday @ Mom's The WordWeekend Warrior Mondays @ Ask AnnaWhat's In The Gunnysack?, Ninth Street NotionsSo Creative Party TimeMore The Merrier MondayMeet Me MondayBedazzle Me MondayShow It OffTeach Me TuesdaysDomestically Divine TuesdayTitus 2sdayGratituesdayTackle It TuesdayYesterday on TuesdayRaising HomemakersDeep Roots At Home, Women Living Well WednesdayWorks-For-Me WednesdayGinger Snap CraftsProverbs 31 ThursdaysLittle Natural CottageThe Shabby Creek CottageThe Artsy Girl Connection At The Picket FenceLike a Bubbling BrookWhipperberryHead-To-Head Showdown

post signature





12 comments:

  1. Just found you over at Flour me with Love, thanks for hosting, headed to FB to like you there too. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting - can't wait to see what else gets linked up this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are such a sweetie, thanks so much for featuring my scarf!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for hosting, it's such fun to see what everyone's been up to. :) I linked a recipe for Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Dip (made from cooked white beans)- it's yummy and easy!

    http://stitchingheartstogether.blogspot.com/2012/02/use-your-beans.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for hosting the party! :)
    xoxo,
    Vanessa @ {nifty thrifty things}

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the reminder. Have linked up my Apple Kolaches. Happy hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for linking up! I'm seeing some great stuff here!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you soooo much for featuring my laced cookies!!!! xoxox!

    -Jeneen @ Suzie HomeCaker
    suziehc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Rae. Thanks for hosting the linky and letting me join you. I'm a new follower.

    Hugs...Tracy @ Cotton Pickin Cute
    cottonpickincute(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you SO much for featuring my Ruffle Bib Boutique Shirt!! My family and I spent a long weekend at Grampie and Grammie's house, and I almost fell out of my chair with excitement when I sat down this afternoon to link up at your party and saw my three-year-old staring me in the face. lol ^_^ I'm honored to be included alongside so many other talented people on such a lovely, creative blog!! Thank you again!!

    ~Nicole @ www.shabbybeachnest.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stopping by from the Girl Creative Blog Hop! http://queenofsavings.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting An Original Belle and leaving a comment. I love to hear from you!