2.13.2012

Make-It-Yourself Monday #15 & Link-up

Welcome to the 15th edition of Make-it-Yourself Monday, where you show us how it's done!  Each Monday, the top three submissions- either my choice or the people's choice- from the previous week will be featured!  As Valentine's Day is only one short day away, three fabulous Valentine posts are here to show you how you can make amazingly decorated cookies, a beautiful heart banner, and a festive wreath!  

Yes, those are edible cookies!  Visit Ode to Inspiration to find out how to make these beauties!

Need a quick Valentine Decor idea?  Try this cute one from A Creative Cookie!

Or... try this pretty wreath from Alderberry Hill.  So gorgeous!

Congratulations to those of you who were featured!  Wishing everyone a very happy Valentine's Day!

____________________________________________________________________________________

Here's how the linky works:
Link up as many posts as you want to!  Any craft, project, or recipe you've made is more than welcome!  The linky will be open until Saturday.

My Rules:
1. Please display my button or a link back to my blog in your linked-up posts.
2. Visit at least one other blog while you're here.  We all love visitors and comments.

Grab my button to share the party:


Linking up with some of the following:  Making Your Home Sing Monday @ Mom's The WordWeekend Warrior Mondays @ Ask AnnaWhat's In The Gunnysack?Dittle DattleNinth Street NotionsSo Creative Party TimeMore The Merrier MondayMeet Me MondayBedazzle Me MondayShow It OffTeach Me TuesdaysDomestically Divine TuesdayTitus 2sdayGratituesdayTackle It TuesdayYesterday on TuesdayRaising HomemakersDeep Roots At HomeSweet Peas & BumblebeesWomen Living Well WednesdayWorks-For-Me WednesdayGinger Snap CraftsProverbs 31 ThursdaysLittle Natural CottageThe Shabby Creek CottageThe Artsy Girl Connection At The Picket FenceLike a Bubbling BrookWhipperberryHead-To-Head Showdown

post signature


11 comments:

  1. Yay!! Thanks bunches for featuring my cookies!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for featuring my Valentine Heart Decor! This made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for hosting the party! :)
    xoxo,
    Vanessa @ {nifty thrifty things}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for hosting! MIY Monday is so fun! I love seeing what others are doing. Great inspiration. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so happy for the feature, much appreciated!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the invite :) I linked up 4 projects :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for hosting. Love a good linky party and I see many lovely creations.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for visiting and commenting. I am a new follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for hosting!!

    -Jeneen @ Suzie HomeCaker
    suziehc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh how I wish I could be this creative! Perhaps one day. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting An Original Belle and leaving a comment. I love to hear from you!