2.06.2012

Make-It-Yourself Monday #14 & Link-up

It's another round of Make-It-Yourself Monday, featuring your fabulous Valentine's Day crafts and sweets!  I hand-picked my three favorites from last week's link-up... so here they are!

3rd
 ... is Alyssabeth's Glitter Valentine Heart Treat Boxes!  Just a few embellishments made these little boxes beautiful!  Alyssabeth also has an Etsy Shoppe, where she sells adorable trinkets!

2nd
 ... is Nifty Thrifty Things' Valentine's Pie Hearts! Such a unique and cute idea!  Love it!

And coming in 1st
... is Moments with the Montanos' You Have my Heart!  This is some amazing- not to mention beautiful- origami craftsmanship!  

You ladies are so talented!  Congratulations on being featured!

____________________________________________________________________________________

Here's how the link-up works:
Link up as many posts as you want to.  The more the merrier.  Anything you've made- whether it be crafts, d-i-y tutorials, sewing projects, or recipes- is welcome.  Valentine's Day is the current theme, so if you link up something related, you may be featured next week!  The linky will be open until Saturday.

My Rules:
1. Please display my M-I-Y Monday button or link to my blog in your linked-up posts.
2. Visit at least one other link while you're here.  We all love visitors and comments!

Next week I'll list my top three favorite Valentine's Day links from this link-up!


Grab my button to share the party:

Linking up with some of the following:  Making Your Home Sing Monday @ Mom's The WordWeekend Warrior Mondays @ Ask AnnaWhat's In The Gunnysack?Dittle DattleNinth Street NotionsSo Creative Party TimeMore The Merrier MondayMeet Me MondayBedazzle Me MondayShow It OffTeach Me TuesdaysDomestically Divine TuesdayTitus 2sdayGratituesdayTackle It TuesdayYesterday on TuesdayRaising HomemakersDeep Roots At HomeSweet Peas & BumblebeesWomen Living Well WednesdayWorks-For-Me WednesdayGinger Snap CraftsProverbs 31 ThursdaysLittle Natural CottageThe Shabby Creek CottageThe Artsy Girl Connection At The Picket FenceLike a Bubbling BrookWhipperberryHead-To-Head Showdown

post signature

5 comments:

  1. Cute features! Thanks for hosting! ~Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a very nice surprise seeing my little heart boxes featured! Made my day!!!
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the feature!!! I'm so happy you like my little hearts. :)

    XOXO, Melysa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for hosting the party and for featuring my Valentine's pie on a stick! Yay!!
    xoxo,
    Vanessa @ {nifty thrifty things}

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are all so cute and fun! I love all the different ideas. Thanks for linking up to Making Your Home Sing Monday!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting An Original Belle and leaving a comment. I love to hear from you!