1.05.2012

Table Settings for the Creative Homemaker

Growing up, the dinner table was my family's place for relating the news of the day, relaxing and eating a meal together in the comfort of one another's company.  Sometimes it was made all the more special by an elaborate or even just a different centerpiece or place setting than the usual.

The tabletop should always be clean, welcoming and pleasing to the eye.  After all, it's where everyone is going to eat each meal and ought to be attractive.  You've heard of mood music?  Well, the same applies to the table- only visually.

You'll see below that I've gathered a collection of fabulous table setting, place setting and centerpiece ideas that might be fun and beautiful to recreate in our own dining rooms.  They range from simple to elaborate for indoors or outdoors.  

I hope you can be inspired to dress your table up like it was going out to dinner!


post signature

4 comments:

  1. I have awarded you the Liebster Blog Award! Stop by Country Momma Cooks to pick it up and pass it on. Have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are just gorgeous!! Thanks for sharing. You've inspired me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by at www.inspiredbyfamilymag.com and asking me to join your linky party. It is now on my linky party list and I am following! Stop by again sometime and follow along!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting An Original Belle and leaving a comment. I love to hear from you!