1.23.2012

Make-It-Yourself Monday #12 & Link-up

It's Monday!  Which means it's also time to show off what you've recently made!  This is our twelfth edition of M-I-Y Monday and I'm happy to say that each week, you link up more and more amazing posts showcasing your handiwork!

A huge thank-you to you for linking up here and making this small linky a success!

Each week, I will feature last weeks top three most viewed links!  

Coming in 3rd is...
Melysa, from Moments with the Montanos with her Beautiful and Quick Handmade Gifts!
They are oh-so-lovely.  A must see.

Coming in 2nd is...
Chrissy, from The Taylor House with her Valentine Chex Mix!
Truly a cute and fabulously creative idea!

And coming in 1st is...
also Chrissy from The Taylor House with her Overnight Guest Basket!
This basket adds a genteel touch to any guest room.  Her bedside poem is also adorable!
____________________________________________________________________________________

Now, for this week's link up, here's how it works:
Link up as many post as you want to.  The more the merrier.  Anything you've made- whether it be crafts, d-i-y tutorials, sewing projects, or recipes- is welcome.  The linky will be open until Saturday.

My Rules:
1. Please display my M-I-Y Monday button or link to my blog in your linked-up posts.
2. Visit at least one other link while you're here.

Next week I'll list the top three viewed posts from this link-up!  I'm also working on a "featured" button which will be available soon.

Grab my button to share the party:


Linking up with some of the following:  Making Your Home Sing Monday @ Mom's The WordWeekend Warrior Mondays @ Ask AnnaWhat's In The Gunnysack?Dittle DattleNinth Street NotionsSo Creative Party TimeMore The Merrier MondayMeet Me MondayBedazzle Me MondayShow It OffTeach Me TuesdaysDomestically Divine TuesdayTitus 2sdayGratituesdayTackle It TuesdayYesterday on TuesdayRaising HomemakersDeep Roots At HomeSweet Peas & BumblebeesWomen Living Well WednesdayWorks-For-Me WednesdayGinger Snap CraftsProverbs 31 ThursdaysLittle Natural CottageThe Shabby Creek CottageThe Artsy Girl Connection At The Picket FenceLike a Bubbling BrookWhipperberryHead-To-Head Showdown


post signature

14 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting! I'm all linked up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks so much for hosting! I am a new follower and am excited to join your party:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks SO much for hosting :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!! Thank you for the feature! I really appreciate it!! Thank you for hosting, I love looking at all of the links!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for hosting this lovely party!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the invite and thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for your comment on PA. I linked my wreath up. Checked out and commented on some great projects and became a follower. Love linking parties.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the invite! And thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This was great! I really enjoyed seeing the cute V-day things. #8 was my favorite! Such a cute idea!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, everyone is so talented! I love seeing ideas and maybe finding something that even *I* could do, lol! Thanks for linking up to Making Your Home Sing Monday.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting An Original Belle and leaving a comment. I love to hear from you!