1.16.2012

Make-It-Yourself Monday #11 & Link-up

Welcome to this week's edition of M-I-Y Monday!  I was astounded at the number of entries last week... you surpassed the M-I-Y Monday submissions record and amazed me with your creativity and talent!  Here are the top three most viewed links:

3rd
... are Jamie's no-sew pillows from Scattered Thoughts of a Crafty Mom.  As soon as I saw these pillows, I loved them.  Aren't they gorgeous?

2nd
... are these super cute corner bookmarks from Amy at Living and Learning at Home.  I can't believe she made them herself; they are perfect!... like something in a craft store.

and coming in 1st as the most viewed...
... is a fabulous fabric flower tutorial from Missy, at The Little Green Bean.  I thought it might just be me, but it seems everyone loves fabric and paper flowers!
____________________________________________________________________________________


Now, for this week's link up, here's how it works:

Link up as many post as you want to.  The more the merrier.  Anything you've made- whether it be crafts, d-i-y tutorials, sewing projects, or recipes- is welcome.  The linky will be open until Saturday.

My Rules:
1. Please display my M-I-Y Monday button or link to my blog in your linked-up posts.
2. Visit at least one other link while you're here.

Next week I'll list the top three viewed posts from this link-up!  I'm also working on a "featured" button which will be available soon.

Grab my button to share the party:


Linking up with some of the following:  Making Your Home Sing Monday @ Mom's The WordWeekend Warrior Mondays @ Ask AnnaWhat's In The Gunnysack?Dittle DattleNinth Street NotionsSo Creative Party TimeMore The Merrier MondayMeet Me MondayBedazzle Me MondayShow It OffTeach Me TuesdaysDomestically Divine TuesdayTitus 2sdayGratituesdayTackle It TuesdayYesterday on TuesdayRaising HomemakersDeep Roots At HomeSweet Peas & BumblebeesWomen Living Well WednesdayWorks-For-Me WednesdayGinger Snap CraftsProverbs 31 ThursdaysLittle Natural CottageThe Shabby Creek CottageThe Artsy Girl Connection At The Picket FenceLike a Bubbling BrookWhipperberryHead-To-Head Showdown

post signature


9 comments:

  1. Thanks for the feature! I'm tickled pink that my bookmarks have been such a big hit =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for visiting and the invite!!

    I'm your newest follower and looking forward to more of your posts.

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the invite :) I posted your party on my party page!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for the invitation to your party! - Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am not a very "crafty" person but I'm loving all the ideas I see here! There may be something even *I* can do, lol! Thanks for linking up to Making Your Home Sing Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for inviting to link up! Have a great week:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for hosting the Link-up, H. Rae!! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm all linked up! Thanks for the invite!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sending you the Happiest New Year Wishes Ever my friend. Just found your beautiful blog and have enjoyed looking around everything is so lovely. I'm now following so we can keep in touch, if you ever find a spare minute I hope you visit me sometime follow back if you like. I look forward to many more wonderful visits with you in 2012, sorry I don’t have anything to link up with you.

    Always Wendy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting An Original Belle and leaving a comment. I love to hear from you!