1.09.2012

Make-It-Yourself Monday #10 & Link-up

Welcome to Make-It-Yourself Monday!  I absolutely love seeing your fabulous and crafty submissions, so be sure to link up below and let your friends know about it too!

To do something different this time, I've decided to list the top three viewed submissions from last week's link-up!  You all are amazing!

Coming in third is Kristen's Letter Wall Art!  Wall art made from buttons is super cute for a little gal's bedroom!


Coming in second is my dear friend Jen's Rolled Paper Rosette Frame!  She saw the paper rosette tutorial from M-I-Y Monday and decorated a frame to create a simply stunning piece!


And coming in first as the most viewed is (once again) Jen's Top Projects from 2011!  Love that bustle skirt!


Now, for this weeks link-up here's how it works:

Link up as many post as you want to.  The more the merrier.  Anything you've made- whether it be crafts, d-i-y tutorials, sewing projects, or recipes- is welcome.  The linky will be open until Saturday.

My Rules:
1. Please display my M-I-Y Monday button in your linked-up posts.
2. Visit at least one other link while you're here.

Next week I'll list the top three viewed posts from this link-up!  I hope you're one of them!

Grab my button:


Linking up with some of the following:  Making Your Home Sing Monday @ Mom's The WordWeekend Warrior Mondays @ Ask AnnaWhat's In The Gunnysack?Dittle DattleNinth Street NotionsSo Creative Party TimeMore The Merrier MondayMeet Me MondayBedazzle Me MondayShow It OffTeach Me TuesdaysDomestically Divine TuesdayTitus 2sdayGratituesdayTackle It TuesdayYesterday on TuesdayRaising HomemakersDeep Roots At HomeSweet Peas & BumblebeesWomen Living Well WednesdayWorks-For-Me WednesdayGinger Snap CraftsProverbs 31 ThursdaysLittle Natural CottageThe Shabby Creek CottageThe Artsy Girl Connection At The Picket FenceLike a Bubbling BrookWhipperberryHead-To-Head Showdown

post signature

19 comments:

  1. Yup! This made me smile today! Thanks for sharing my links, Heather, it sure makes me feel special! Have an excellent Monday! ~Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. New Follower! You can visit me at http://raisingdieter.blogspot.com/ Thanks, Shay

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for hosting! New follower! - Lori

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shay and Drama Mama Lori- Thanks so much for following and linking up! I love your submissions!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for hosting a party!!! Glad to link up my projects! I'm so excited to be your newest follower and would LOVE to have you return the "love" when you visit next!!!

    XO, Aimee

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the invite! Hope you don't mind I linked up a few projects! Newest follower!

    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the invite! I am happy to be here!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the invite... newest follower! I'd love for you to come follow at live.laugh.rowe :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the invite. Just added your party to my linky list.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank YOU, Ladies! Your submissions are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving thoughtful comments! And thanks bunches for inviting me to your linky party:D

    ReplyDelete
  12. thanks for inviting me, i am very happy to link up. i am your newest follower, would be lovely if you would like to follow back :-)
    have a wonderful day
    Jutta
    http://blog.organized-living-solutions.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi, h. rae! I linked-up but messed-up, too!! Put my own name in there! LOL Thank you for hosting!! I hope you'll share something on "EOA' Wednesday over at my place :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the blog name! Thanks for stopping by and inviting me "over." Following you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for hosting! I'm your newest follower!
    Briana @ babblingsandmore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks so much for inviting me over! Love your blog!
    Beth
    http://alyssabeth1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. This was great!
    I'm a new blogger and only have one thing I've been posting everywhere, I don't want to be known as the knit hat girl!

    Visit me @
    honeysweetragdoll.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting An Original Belle and leaving a comment. I love to hear from you!