12.12.2011

Make-It-Yourself Monday Special Christmas Edition!

Welcome to the first Christmas Edition of Make-It-Yourself Monday!  Here is a present especially for you!  I've gotten together some fun Christmas crafts and sweet treats just waiting to be tried!  Each link-back to the original creator's tutorial is under the image if you want to make one of them!

Next week will be another present, so don't forget to check back then!  





(just apple slices, almond slivers and mini chocolate chips drizzled with caramel!)

{Please note that these crafts, recipes and original photos are not my own, but rather the collective result of much research shared here for your enjoyment.}

Please link-up as many of your crafts, recipes and tutorials below as you'd like.  The linky will be open until the 17th, so keep coming back and linking your fabulous crafts!  Feel free to grab my button so others can link-up too!


Linking up with some of the following:  Making Your Home Sing Monday @ Mom's The WordWeekend Warrior Mondays @ Ask AnnaWhat's In The Gunnysack?So Creative Party TimeMore The Merrier MondayMeet Me MondayBedazzle Me MondayShow It OffTeach Me TuesdaysDomestically Divine TuesdayTitus 2sdayGratituesdayTackle It TuesdayRaising HomemakersDeep Roots At HomeWomen Living Well WednesdayWorks-For-Me WednesdayGinger Snap CraftsProverbs 31 ThursdaysLittle Natural CottageThe Shabby Creek CottageThe Artsy Girl Connection At The Picket FenceLike a Bubbling BrookWhipperberryHomeschool CreationsHead-To-Head Showdown

post signature

10 comments:

  1. This is a fantastic collection of Christmas ideas, Heather! I especially love the candy-cane centerpiece and gingerbread ornament.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those apple nachos sounded odd until I saw the picture. Oh my goodness! They look absolutely delicious!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting Miss Rae! That pull apart bread looks dangerous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an amazing array of sweets! Those candied pretzel rods are my choice to try!!! Very cool collection :) Blessings and, thank you, H Rae. I hope to come back and link-up something, but my mind is fuzzy now ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun linky party! Good luck...have a happening Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad I found your site. I'm a follower and I linked up too. Stop by and visit and follow too if you like. Warm wishes

    ReplyDelete
  7. That all looks so yummy! You have given me many ideas for the coming days. I am a new Twitter follower visiting from The Sunday Showcase. Vicky from Mess For Less

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting An Original Belle and leaving a comment. I love to hear from you!