12.19.2011

Make-It-Yourself Monday #7 Christmas Edition & Link-up

Welcome to the second Christmas Edition of Make-It-Yourself Monday where you'll find lots of goodies, sweet treats, and crafts geared for Christmas!  Take a look around, open the presents, and link-up your own Christmas treasures at the end of this post!






Mod Podge & Tissue Paper Ornaments

{Not all items shown have link-backs and those that do I am not affiliated with in any way.  I share these links for your enjoyment alone.  These crafts and food items not my own creations!  If an item does not have a link, it is because there was none provided.}

Please link-up your M-I-Y Christmas crafts or holiday treats below and grab my button to share the joy!



post signature

3 comments:

  1. Good morning, I just linked up my Epsom Salts ideas. Thank you for hosting, I am happy to be your newest follower! A very Merry Christmas to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas from your newest follower
    xxoo
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas, H. Rae!! I just linked up...thank YOU for sharing with us at "EOA' Wednesday! Many blessings!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting An Original Belle and leaving a comment. I love to hear from you!