12.05.2011

Make-It-Yourself Monday #5

Last week's theme was a huge hit!  And if any of you made the rolled paper flowers, you'll see why!  They are so simple, yet so fun.  I made so many I actually got burnt out.

This week's theme piggy-backs on last week's.  It's the same rosettes, used in various ways.  It took some digging to find all these treasures.

Learn how to make stems and leaves for your rosettes so you can place them in a vase as a centerpiece or gift them to someone!



Or, if you prefer, attach them to a wreath form for some handcrafted holiday beauty to hang on your front door!


Or get really creative and make this cute centerpiece (my personal favorite)!


Please link up your crafts or holiday goodies below!  Grab the button if you care to, and help spread the word! 




post signature

11 comments:

  1. Just found your sweet blog...happy to link up with a new party! Stop by Hating Martha and link up to the 30 days of Frozen Pie when you get a chance...love to have you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, those rolled rose wreaths and bouquets are AMAZING!! How creative!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Janel- thank you for stopping by and linking up with me! I've done the same at your blog! Thanks for the invitation!

    Jen- lovely, aren't they? I want to make one, but I'm so tired of making those rosettes. A shoebox full is a lot of cutting and rolling!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, wow, I LOVE the rolled rosette wreath!! How gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We had a blast making the paper roses! My daughter had three presents for her fiends and she made paper boxes with paper roses on top! they turned out beautiful1 Thanks for the idea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I'm so glad, Niki! I'm glad you and your daughter made them and that they turned out so well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The paper rosettes look fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow, those are awesome! So pretty! I did not see a courtesy link back to my blog and I would appreciate if you could add one next time, please! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  9. momstheword- I'm working on adding a bunch of link-backs to my posts. It's getting them all on there each time that's the struggle.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi there, what a great job you have done on the paper rosettes. They are so pretty. Thanks for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting An Original Belle and leaving a comment. I love to hear from you!