12.01.2011

December Design Sale!

The Christmas season is officially upon us!  The season in which we give, love, laugh and live more fully has begun!

And because I want to do my part to join in the festivities and generosity of the season, for the entire month of December my designs and services will be 30% off!  That's a savings of more than $50.00 on my More Than AdoraBelle design package and a $37.00 savings on the Simply AdoraBelle design package!


Get your blog spruced up just in time for the New Year!  

I design:
Individual Items
Complete Blogs
Etsy Shop Banners

Visit my Design Portfolio to view my past work or visit my Design Page to choose a package or individual item(s) and follow the directions to submit your order!  

Happy Holidays!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting An Original Belle and leaving a comment. I love to hear from you!