10.10.2011

New Design for Far Above Rubies

What started out as just a few changes quickly turned into an entire blog makeover.  The sweet lady behind Far Above Rubies was a patient and kind person to work with considering I'm a new designer and still make mistakes.  We were able to work together and resolve all issues concerning her blog and ended up with  a lovely new look pattered after her old one.


If you don't know her, do yourself a favor and introduce yourself.  You'll be glad you did.

post signature

7 comments:

  1. Oh I really like your new look =) And you did a lovely job on Far Above Rubies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like FAR's new look. :-)

    How do you get rid of the automatic blogger footer, and make it just your links. (like yours, for example) I can't seem to find anything on the subject. Can you help? :-)

    Blessings,
    KallyLyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much, Ladies!

    brightlight08- Are you meaning the attribution? It requires editing the HTML in order to remove. Contact me through my green icon (the envelope) at the top to know exactly how.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been following Jasmine's blog for some time... you did a fantastic job on the design. It's beautiful!

    Glad to have found your lovely blog.

    Kristy @ Little Natural Cottage

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting An Original Belle and leaving a comment. I love to hear from you!