10.21.2011

Before and After

Richele, from Under the Golden Apple Tree recently got a new look for her blog!  Her old design simply wasn't suiting her or her blog anymore, so she came to me.  And I'm so glad she did!  See the before and after screenshots below.

Before:


 After:

She was in love with the result!  As I always say- I thoroughly enjoy working with my clients and getting to know them as I design their blog, and Richele was no exception.  She is a sweetheart!  Peek at her new design here!

post signature

2 comments:

  1. Heather, Richele is so pleased. It looks absolutely lovely.

    Jasmine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful! Love, love, love it.

    Kristy @ Little Natural Cottage

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting An Original Belle and leaving a comment. I love to hear from you!