10.14.2011

Beautiful Dreamer

Mom and I took a drive in the country Wednesday and I brought along my camera.  The colts and yearlings got the most attention, of course.  Aren't they beautiful?



I wish I could have hopped the fence.  It would have made for better photos but I might have been spotted as a horse thief... in a skirt (!).  This one seems to be attempting a way over himself...




Isn't the dark one gorgeous?  He's obviously quite a bit older than the others.  And so handsome!  I would love to own a horse!  Maybe someday?
post signature

7 comments:

  1. Oh, I love your pictures! Horses are so beautiful. I've never been a rider, but my aunt has horses and I like to admire them and visit them at the fence.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, this post absolutely touched my heart as I became a horse lover when I was in the 7th/8th grades....your pics are gorgeous....beautiful in color...love, love, love this one! And all of your posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, love this post....I love horses! Your pics are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yes-I grew up with horses, miss them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are some gorgeous horse photos. I always enjoy viewing your beautiful photography!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you all so much! They were indeed beautiful horses!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting An Original Belle and leaving a comment. I love to hear from you!