9.25.2011

A new look for An Original Belle!

We got a facelift!  It was time for a fresh, new approach that is easy to navigate and also easier on the eyes than the last design.  Some new features have been added, such as the social media icons at the top of the sidebar, the 'Sponsor' section just a bit lower, a new 'Design' tab (AdoraBelle Blog Designs has launched), and an updated 'About' page and Portfolio!

If you want to advertise on my blog, click on one of the sample buttons under the 'Sponsor' section to learn more!

If you want a blog design, click on the 'Design' tab above to view my design packages.  Those of you who allowed me to re-design your blogs in the last two months... thank you!  I don't know who benefited more;  me, for the expanded portfolio and added experience, or you, for getting a $175.00+ (if you got more than 1 button or shop banner and/or social media icons) blog design for free!

Have a look around, leave a comment, and let me know what you think!

(Note: my blog is best viewed in Safari or Chrome)

post signature

8 comments:

  1. I really like your new blog design. It looks feminine and professional at the same time. I love your new avatar as well.

    You certainly have a gifted talent for blog design. Keep-up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice! I like the new blog design a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice work, Heather! You pulled off a very feminine, graceful, yet simple design. It's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know me,I loved the other one..but I love this one too! Looking good!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting An Original Belle and leaving a comment. I love to hear from you!