9.19.2011

New Design For Jen W.

She was the last on my list of free designs for the month of August.  She asked for a cheerful blog with pops of color and a muted background.  The resulting design delighted her!

"You have absolutely outdone yourself!  I am beyond thrilled with the final design!  It is everything I wanted, put together in a polished, sweet, impeccable package!  I am so wowed right now!  It looks so inviting and stylish, so welcoming!  For never having met me, you captured my style bang-on!"


Make sure you stop by Jen's blog for some fabulous crafting ideas and original recipes!

{P.S.- I mentioned before that my comments and forms weren't working so I wasn't able to receive your design requests for about a week.  After I posted and said for all those who wanted designs to email me, my email link broke also.  Everything is remedied now, so if you did request a free design during the month of August and I didn't respond to you, please email me now.}

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Thank you Thank you again! Check out my little "review" of your amazing blog design skills!
    http://icantstopcrafting.blogspot.com/2011/09/new-look-for-i-cant-stop-crafting.html

    ~Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Jen's new space.. Super cute.. You are absolutely talented.. :)) LOVE it.. :))

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting An Original Belle and leaving a comment. I love to hear from you!