8.19.2011

A Kind Recommendation

I recently posted about my first blog design completion with Jacinda, at Growing Home.  Since then, she has kindly posted about her design experience working with me and since it is so unbelievably sweet, I wanted to share it here.

"Up until a few days ago, I've always "designed" by own blog look. I use the word "designed" lightly, because I have no real tools or know-how regarding such things. My creativity was stuck somewhere between freebie on-line photo editors and indistinguishable HTML code. So, when An Original Belle offered to give Growing Home a customized look to help build her portfolio, I jumped at the chance! I'm so glad I did.

I'm going to make an educated assumption here and declare H.rae to be the friendliest blog designer in the field. I felt like we knew each other. She let me choose all the colors and made it possible for me to change them on my own if I need a new scenery. Every suggestion she was capable of doing, she did. She has a great eye (and collection to choose from!) for fonts and cute backgrounds.

H. rae's speedy too - at least when it come to responding to emails and making the design transition. I was blown away at how fast she could make things happen. Patient and persevering are two other adjectives that come to mind; she didn't rest until I was perfectly happy with the results (and believe me, I was picky! Poor girl.) She modified the look so many times, I would've blown gasket if I were in her shoes. This speaks to the love she has for what she does.

If you're looking for a basic, custom, blog design, may I recommend An Original Belle. You'll be quite happy, I'm sure."

You see what I mean.  So sweet.  

I did work very closely with Jacinda while I designed her blog.  But, because doing so does take up much more time than I am able to give to each client (these are free, after all), I now- upon your turn- obtain your particular preferences, design your new blog and send you a screenshot.  If you are not happy with the outcome, I will redesign only once based on what you then want.

Thank you, Jacinda, for such kind words!  I'm thrilled you're enjoying your new look!

Happy Weekend,
Heather

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for you kind comment about my son and his birthday party! :) I appreciate it. Also, thank you for letting me know about your giveaway. You blog design is absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting An Original Belle and leaving a comment. I love to hear from you!