5.06.2011

A Cool Treat on a Warm Day

Image via cindylewsstudio

     The weather has been delightfully warm here, invigorating the body and beckoning one out-of-doors.  The above tray of lemonade looks so refreshing and cool!  It inspired me to use our own tea goblets filled with tantalizing Duchess Grey Tea (iced and unsweetened) and topped with a sprig of my own lemon balm.  Deliciously tasteful and pleasing to the eye and senses.  If you haven't yet, I encourage you to try Lavender Lemonade.  The lavender enhances the lemony sweetness and keeps one sipping for days!  

     I apologize for my negligence in visiting and commenting on your blogs.  My attentions have been diverted and on things other than the blog world.  Nevertheless, I intend to make my rounds and visit you, one by one.  I want to thank you for keeping up with me!  Your comments inspire me and are so very appreciated.

     Have a wonderful day and don't forget to treat yourself to something special!
h. rae

2 comments:

  1. H. Rae,

    Lemonade is one of my favorite drinks, especially pink lemon-aide (must be the color, ha! :).

    I've never had lavender lemonade. I'll have to try it sometime.

    -L. Rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful photo! I, Like Lady Rose, really love lemonade..pink is even prettier!

    Thanks for sharing this lovely post to remind me of something else to look forward to once OUR weather decides to be Spring and/or Summer like!

    God Bless you today!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting An Original Belle and leaving a comment. I love to hear from you!