4.18.2011

What Belle Doesn't Need One of These?

"My little dog... a heartbeat at my feet."  ~Edith Wharton

This little guy...

Winston DeCourcy 'So Done' by h. rae

Winston DeCourcy 'Soulful' by h. rae
Winston DeCourcy 'Pawsitude' by h. rae

     ... is the sweetest!  Look at those soulful eyes!  I'm in love with this pup.  He'll be two this month... a teenager in dog years.  I just had to share some pics taken a few days ago.  Can't keep all this cuteness to myself!

"The great pleasure of a dog is that you may make a fool of yourself with him and not only will he not scold you, but he will make a fool of himself too."  ~Samuel Butler, 1912

h. rae 

8 comments:

  1. Aww... I miss my little Winnie! Give him a hug for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh.. what a little cutie! I bet he sleeps at your feet. I have Belgian shepherd/Malinois mixes so mine are bigger and not so cute... well except for the puppies. They are fun to train though.. except when they choose to jump and remove whatever's hanging on my clothesline grr!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is Mr. Winstable for sure! He is the cutest pup! And I just love all of that soft fur.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweetie! Dogs can such "people-like" expressions.

    Prior to having children, we owned a dog who was like our child! Just remembering her brings a smile to my face.

    Have a nice night!

    ReplyDelete
  5. H. Rae,

    Don't throw tomatoes at me, but I'm not a fan of dogs. HOWEVER . . . your little pup is certainly a cutie. I can make an exception in his case. :)

    Thanks for sharing the pictures.

    -L. Rose

    ReplyDelete
  6. That must be the cutest dog ever! Great pics...I can't wait to show my kids...they love dogs...I bet these pictures will earn lots of smiles :0)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So adorable! : ) Winston looks like a wonderful little friend.

    -Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a sweet dog! I'm so glad God gave us sweetness in our furry pets to follow us around and love us unconditionally :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting An Original Belle and leaving a comment. I love to hear from you!