2.28.2011

Thoughts of Spring {Blog Party}

Photobucket

        Have you heard of blog parties, but never seen one or participated?  Here's your chance!  Lynnette Kraft over at Dancing Barefoot on Weathered Ground is hosting a blog party starting March 1st and continuing until March 8th.  

          If you're a fairly new blogger and would like to build up your traffic and followers, this might do it.  All you need to do is prepare a post about yourself and your blog, then stop by Dancing Barefoot on Weathered Ground March 1st to link-up!

         Visit the Thoughts of Spring {Blog Party} link to learn more about it!




h. rae

3 comments:

  1. H. Rae,

    Thanks for the "hat tip" about the blog party. I just might participate.

    Also, the new header on your blog is lovely. :)

    -Lady Rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just hopped over frm your comment on the post cause I can't weait for the party to get started.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well you have intrigued me...with your answers to the blog questions.

    I love the look of your blog...very calming and pretty. (:>)

    I have been considered an introvert...and I liked your comments about us! (wink)

    A meek and gentle spirit is a good thing...and I don't always have one even though I am usually quiet.

    But when yielded to The Holy Spirit He can produce this fruit in me.

    I am Lynnette's mom and I am glad you joined in the Blog Party.

    Linda @ Truthful Tidbits

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting An Original Belle and leaving a comment. I love to hear from you!