1.20.2011

Stylish Blogger Award

       Thank you, Suzanne, for endowing me with this award!  Suzanne is the Washington State Representative for Dress a Girl Around the World.  You can visit her at Sew Delightful and see the beautiful work she does.




Here are the rules:



1. Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them.

2. Share 7 things about yourself

3. Pass the award on to bloggers whom you have recently discovered and who you think are great.

4. Contact the bloggers you've chosen and let them know about the award.


   Now on to seven facts about myself:

1. I eat a wheat, gluten and dairy-free diet.

2. I started writing at the age of fourteen, filled three journals, wrote several poems, but have yet to complete a novel, which is my greatest writing goal.

3. I enjoy designing and redesigning... anything.

4. I collect novels and classics from the 19th century.

5. Edward Payson Roe is my favorite author, albeit unknown by most.

6. I, like Suzanne, enjoy creating on Polyvore.

7.  Suzanne was my first and greatest inspiration on Polyvore.  Thanks, Suzanne!


        I nominate Tattered Rose for the Stylish Blogger Award.  Her beautiful website is filled with fashion delights, so be sure to stop by!



h. rae

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting An Original Belle and leaving a comment. I love to hear from you!