1.11.2011

A Look at the Year...

...2010
   ...It was a difficult road to travel in order to reach the precipice of 2011, with many thorny briars reaching out to delay my journey onward... yet onward I went.  But not by my strength alone.  

"And the God of all grace... after you have suffered a little while, will himself restore you and make you strong, firm and steadfast." 1 Peter 5:10

   ... And through the journey, He gave me direction; He led me to those who would instruct me and teach me, and by their own fortitude, strengthen me.  



"Likewise, teach the older women to be reverent in the way they live... to teach what is good. Then they can train the younger women... to be self-controlled and pure, to be busy at home, to be kind... so that no one will malign the word of God."

   Slowly, a community of bloggers reached me... dozens who would impact me profoundly, change some of my views, and invigorate my senses.  These women were full of wisdom and encouragement and because of their guidance, I began to see things in a different light.  I became aware of certain Scriptures that I had read before, but never understood how they were applicable to me as a person.  

   Because of the hardships of the year, I had stumbled upon something very wonderful.

   The young women too, were full of wisdom.   In a world where we, even as Christians, get caught up in the rush of things, and forget the "old" teachings, it was like cleansing, refreshing waters to my soul to find these unique individuals.

   Listed below, in no particular order, are the top ten websites I found to be consistently encouraging and inspiring:











   ... And I hope they do the same for you.

  {Please note: the above websites are not necessarily affiliated with one another and are not a "people" of one belief but diverse individuals of similar conviction.}



h. rae

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting An Original Belle and leaving a comment. I love to hear from you!